Monday 1 October 2012

Stick With Me

Hello readers! I am sorry it has been a long time since I have posted something on my blog but I have been spending the last week moving and settling into Falmouth University. Due to this new transition in my life, things may sometimes get a bit slow on the blog, but don't worry, I'm not giving up yet! Doing a film course at university, hopefully means that I will learn new things about the subject which I can share with you guys, maybe even new films which I have been shown which I can advise you all to watch or avoid!

Now this post isn't really film related but I do have some goodies in store for you, including reviews of Moonrise Kingdom and Looper if I can get to watch them this week! Also next month is the 1st Birthday of my blog, so hopefully some more great stuff will be getting posted then as well!

I apologise again for the site being slow on posts, but I leave you know with some very funny videos I have come across which I thought you guys might enjoy. Thanks for sticking with me!

 
 

1 comment:

  1. Dont worry, September seems to be a crazy time for every blogger, myself included.

    ReplyDelete

Please Feel Free To Comment!